Each year the school requests all pupils to pay a school administration fee.
For 2023/24 this fee is €120.
The school administration fee includes:
• All copies and stationery are provided by the school.
• The cost of photocopying.
• Practical subjects – the cost of all materials/ingredients for all practical subjects. This is at a huge cost to the school. We do not ask students to bring their own ingredients for Home
Economics, even in exam years.
• Sports Activities – throughout the year students will take part in canoeing, kayaking,
orienteering and cycling trips. The cost of these, including transport to matches, is included
in the €120.
• Aladdin Administration System – this is our main touch point for all communications.
Fees can be paid through our online payment system on Aladdin or by cash/card on the first day of school.